Los Cabos – great golf destination, meeting destination, vacation destination, something for everyone. Contact me for your next group getaway, meeting or conference, or family vacation.
The air canon is a great addition to any golf tournament. Best placed on a long Par 4 or difficult Par 5, this fun (and safe) air canon adds interest to any golf tournament.
Everyone loves the canon; it replaces the tee shot at this hole, speeds up the pace of play, and gives everyone a great tee shot. The canon is a turnkey activation: our experience canon masters help you pick the proper hole for your golf course, show up early, manage the hole, bring everything you need for your tournament.
A great sponsor activity or a fundraiser – you choose.More Information on the Golf Canon
Ten Questions to ask when hiring a Golf Tournament Planner or Producer
Do you know:
- The difference between a tee and a green?
- What a format is? And can they name at least three tournament formats.
- What a drawsheet is?
- What the impact of a Par 3 in setting up your drawsheet?
- What a foursome or twosome registration is?
- What is golf cart staging?
- What is the difference between a walking and riding tournament?
- What food should be available at the turn?
- What is the pace of play? And how does this impact your tournament.
- What is a KP?
If your golf tournament planner cannot answer the above questions, they may be a great event planner, but they won’t be able to properly plan a golf tournament.