Go Golf events worked very well with a diverse group of volunteers – both on the planning committee and on the course on the day of the tournament. Their dedication, work ethics, leadership and training created a cohesive team; the team came together year after year – now in its thirteenth year, and over 200 volunteers at the event.
- What are people saying about us?
- Our Story – You go golf, we manage your events!
- Dawn successfully completes the Los Cobos specialist program!
- The Golf Canon is a great addition to any tournament
- Steps to a Successful Golf Tournament Wine Draw
- Ten Questions to ask when hiring a Golf Tournament Planner or Producer
- Planned to a Tee
- Dawn Donahue aces final exam
- Donahue interviewed by Golf Guru, Ed Schmidt
- Travel Consultant with Travel Best Bets