Go Golf events worked very well with a diverse group of volunteers – both on the planning committee and on the course on the day of the tournament. Their dedication, work ethics, leadership and training created a cohesive team; the team came together year after year – now in its thirteenth year, and over 200 volunteers at the event.
What People are saying about us!
- Ten Questions to ask when hiring a Golf Tournament Planner or Producer
- Dawn Donahue interview by Suzen Fromstein for My Business Magazine
- Planned to a Tee
- Dawn Donahue aces final exam
- Donahue interviewed by Golf Guru, Ed Schmidt
- Travel Consultant with Travel Best Bets
- Dawn Donahue has been awarded the Hawaiian Travel Expert and Destination Specialist …
- Donahue invited to sit on the Board of Advisors for GTAA
- Coast Capital Savings Charity Tournament Testimonials
- HoneyBee Center