Volunteering with Go Golf Events is mentored work experience. There are positions available year round, with a choice of annual projects or event day participation.
Volunteering opportunities will be designed around your needs – custom created to be compatible with your hours available, the work experience you wish to gain and the goals you set with our team. We are flexible. Many volunteer projects can be completed virtually.
Examples of positions available:
• Human Resources Managers/Assistant managers
• Event Day HR Director
• Communications Manager/Assistant managers
• Social Media Guru
• PowerPoint Expert
• Script Writers
• Event Day Registrations Team Leaders
• Inventory Manager
• Greeters and Hosts
• Tradeshow Booth Assistant Managers
• Audio Visual Managers/Assistant managers
• Wine Cellar Team Leader
• Activities Manager/Assistant managers
To get involved with any of our charity events, making a difference, please fill out the contact form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, with your resume.
Volunteer Benefits Include:
• mentored work experience • certificate of appreciation and recognition for annual project involvement • letter of recommendation may be available • thank you gift • thank you letters • networking opportunities