RESOURCE LIBRARY“Individual brilliance is a necessary ingredient in the mix that creates team success” ~ Donal Keenan
Go Golf Events Management Inc. offers consulting services to ensure you start out in the correct direction. Call us in the very early stages of planning; we bring valuable experience and insights that can guide you through the initial steps. At the very earliest stages of planning, our expertise can assist your team in making knowledgeable decisions. We teach you what questions to ask.
Consulting services include strategic event planning, committee development, succession planning, budget development, sponsor development and benefits, fundraising, friend-raising, awareness campaigns, meeting management, and team development.
Virtual & Hybrid Event Resources
- Virtual Event Planning Checklist
- Virtual Events Timeline Development
- Producing Virtual Events – How much will it cost us?
- Presentation Tips – Home Studio
- Hybrid & Virtual Event Production
- Tips to setup your home studio to elevate your online presence
- Taking my Digital Event online – Where do I start?
- 8 Tips to Prepare for a Green Screen by Hub Media
- Be your Best on Camera for Video – Be Awesome
- The Top 10 Presentation Mistakes_Cathey Armillas
- Event Planning Analysis
- Sample Event Timeline
- Sample Conference Timeline
- Why did you decide to become a conference producer?
- So, you want to host a golf tournament
- Tournaments, Timelines & Common Terminology
- Sample Tournament Budget_Mid Range Fundraiser
- Fund Raiser or Friend Raiser
- Planning – Banquet/Gala Options